After School Science Club
Complement your child's traditional science classes at school with a superb after school science program developed by a real polymers chemist. It will simply feel like 50 minutes of pure fun to the kids but will actually be giving them the concentrated hands-on experience needed to really drive home the week's key concepts and learnings.
Always with our trademark hands-on activities, Little Beakers students will learn the how, why and what of molecules through the use of molecular model sets, use microscopes, study the Periodic Table, and follow up hands-on experiments with the completion of reports showing their results, observations and conclusions.
Scroll down to see details on our After School Science Club.
- One 50-minute session per week *; choose from one of the following sessions at either The Woodlands or Cypress locations:
- Thursdays 5:10 - 6 PM
- Fridays 5:10 - 6 PM
- Saturdays 10:10 - 11 AM
- Learning gained from hands-on experimental activities will be enhanced through the use and/or the study of:
- Microscopes and other lab equipment
- Simple monthly dissections of preserved specimens.
- Atoms and molecular building models
- The periodic table
- Key historical scientists and inventors
- Suitable for ages 6 and up
- Tuition is $69/month
- 20% tuition discount for each additional sibling
- Annual registration/materials fee of $55 per child and capped at $75 per family
- Flexible registration available - sign up for just one month...or more!
* See all the weeks for the school year here.