Preschool Science Discovery Club
Our philosophy at Little Beakers is that the best way for children to learn about science is to not just see it being demonstrated and talked about, but to actually touch it and do it themselves. To that end, we have a full preschool science curriculum that includes molecule building, hands-on experiments, and the recording of results and observations in weekly reports.
Give your little ones a head start in learning about the wonderful world of science all while building a passion about learning through fun, hands-on science activities.
Scroll down to see details on Preschool Science Discovery Club.
- One 30-minute class per week September 4th - June 1st *. Choose from one of the following sessions:
- Monday 9:45 am - 10:15 am
- Monday OR Thursday 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Friday 9:45 am - 10:15 am
- Tuesday OR Friday 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Disciplines covered include chemistry, physics, physical-chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, electrochemistry and others
- Learning gained from hands-on experimental activities will be enhanced through the use of microscopes, learning about atoms and molecular building models and study of the periodic table
- One group from the periodic table of the elements to be featured monthly
- One element and one molecule to be featured weekly
- Tuition is $49/month
- 20% tuition discount for each additional sibling
- Annual registration/materials fee of $55 per child (capped at $75 per family)
- First month's tuition and materials/registration fee due at time of registration to reserve your child's place
- Flexible registration available - sign up for just one month...or more!
* See all the weeks for the school year here.