Open Lab Membership
Open Lab Membership
Open Lab memberships are 1 year duration and are great value for families who enjoy the hands-on science experience through Little Beakers' Open Lab. Check out the great membership benefits below and then select the option that best suits your family size.
- Unlimited 1-hour Open Lab Sessions (limit one per child per day)
- 50% off Open Lab time extensions
- Four 50% off Open Lab passes that may be given to friends
- All members must reside in the same household.
- One caregiver who does not live in your household (e.g., nanny, grandmother), may be added to your list of members for an additional charge of $15.
- Additional children may be added to the "Up to 4 children" membership option only, at $15 each.
- Upon your next visit to Little Beakers, you will be required to complete an Open Lab Membership Agreement.
- Except for the four 50% off Open Lab passes, which you give to other family or friends, membership benefits are extended to the members listed in this agreement only and are non-transferable.
- An adult listed in the membership agreement must present a valid ID in order to receive membership benefits.
- In order for participating children to receive Open Lab membership benefits, they MUST be listed in the membership agreement AND MUST be accompanied by at least one adult member also listed in the membership agreement.
- Membership is non-refundable nor is it redeemable for cash at any time.
- Membership benefits may not be combined with any other coupons, promotions or offers as may be offered from time to time.
- All Little Beakers members are subject to the same rules regarding safety, lab procedures, booking procedures and general participation as any other customer and will not be conferred any special privileges other than the membership benefits listed above.
- In order for any service or purchase to be covered under this membership, the service must be delivered during the membership term. The membership has a term of one year from the first date of use or two weeks after membership is purchased, whichever occurs first.